Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wedding Menu Ideas Sit Down Wedding Menu Ideas?

Sit Down Wedding Menu Ideas? - wedding menu ideas

I'm getting married in October, we provided a place and told us that there is no menu for dinner for the wedding, we can have whatever we want whenever he can get.

So I try a 3-course meal together .. and share ideas?

We want some traditional English meal .. Nothing too extravagant or elegant!

We eat at 4 hours, so people will go hungry if I want to fill something ..

And how do we get married in October, the food was not really the case ..

The website uses the services of professional caterers and food is 40 people.

My brother is a vegetarian so I think it would be easier to have a starter and then Vegi Vegi an option in the hand?

All suggestions would be appreicated .. and give you 10 points for best answer ..

3 comments:

dedicate... said...

This page has many options:

http://www.jerseyfarm.co.uk/wedding_food ...

Good luck!

Miss_Au... said...

Perhaps a soup, appetizer

For the network, you can go with the meatloaf is in a style that will be done vegetarian meat aside. Fish and chips or bangers and mash is another idea.

nicole m said...

Now I am not from the UK, so I do not know about "British tradition" .. But I'll give you some suggestions!

I think for the launch was a garden salad or some kind of roasted vegetable soup (or both if) your budget, almost everyone loves the soup and salad, and it would be good for vegetarians.

For the main course .. I can tell, a good steak? Or some kind of meat-starter ... with fresh vegetables on the side, maybe a couple of Yorkshire pudding?. You have a good vegetarian pasta dish as a second choice. The carbohydrates in pasta fillings will not eat meat.

Then the third course, dessert! Wedding cake, of course, can be decorated with chocolate covered strawberries on the side, and maybe a few snacks and petit fours .. again, I do not know the budget is not so sure you can get.

Post a Comment