Saturday, February 6, 2010

Index Of Shirt Jpg What Do You Think Of This Outfit For First Day Of High School?

What do you think of this outfit for first day of high school? - index of shirt jpg

I am a newcomer to Orange County high and I wonder what he thinks of this machine. I know its hard to see, left to be as bad as the clothes appear individually and can not see the jewelry at all, so I then left, with the exception of those that are not correct, I published the differences for ties. Please rate 1-10 and 10 is incredible and 1 sux. Thx.

Link the two together
http://i35.tinypic.com/10pqetj.jpg

Shirt (with the exception of the large cloth collar with V-neckline that is a perfectly normal cervix and collect a few top)
http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3119496

Shorts (except that thin stick) with white and blue
http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10051_10901_381814_-1_12280_12203

Necklace (with the exception of statistics of blue and its very long in the navel)
http://www.claires.com/product.asp?name=prod&color=pink&rcid=31&id=3982&scid=34

Bracelet (with the exception of the American eagle and the circle) has only one spell of his
http://www. bumblejewellery.co.uk / images / silver charm bracelet.jpg

16 comments:

♥2gether★4ever♪ 〓^_^〓 said...

10, and of course the OC is all gloss and preppyness ...

!aShLeY! said...

Therefore, you'd better not say what school you go to the Internet .. But whatever the chain is looking a bit tacky and cheap. Then you might ask a succulent. Tho I think the team is very nice. but different collars. Good luck!

Fooled By Hayley said...

This dress is gorgous! I would. But when it rained, then it should not. I do not use chain bracelet only, because then it would be just too much. Make sure shoes to wear with it! :) I hope I helped

Jo Jo said...

Love the necklace, but the pants are short mini-skirt Legings instead.And should wear some white shoe stlye black Mary Jane shoes.

anto123 said...

The really nice, but I think this type of mate you need something like the red shoes, or add something, but I like

Emily L said...

In the primary school and idk if your school allows you to wear shorts, but I like lol!

Bby, said...

(= Decent. But it is the shorts are allowed? Anywwoo is cute, but not too flashy. I see the shoes.

anita said...

10!

HmMm. said...

8 - Good Luck

HmMm. said...

8 - Good Luck

lovebird said...

Happiness at school very difficult time in his life

dancing_... said...

It's a cute dress!

Hewayda A said...

Cute ... But I wear a little jacket to the top ...

bombtazz... said...

I'll give you 5 beautiful, but also tell the truth, itz da

noreshii said...

It's nice

Hurricane Julie said...

x3 It's adorable. But we think that matters ...? = P

Post a Comment