Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Much Is New York State Drivers License Do New York Drivers Licenses Have Holograms?

Do New York Drivers Licenses have holograms? - how much is new york state drivers license

I am a cashier at a supermarket in a university town. Sometimes I meet people who buy alcoholic beverages under license from the State of New York drivers. The same ID looks fake, because this kind of weak and no holograms ... I do not know many other units in the states of the licenses, so they usually only sell beer to children .. For if its possible thats how NY IDs.

My question is: is a NY ID holograms, and it is expected to be weak, as opposed to a PVC card drive? I do not sell beer to bring children into trouble. Thank you!

2 comments:

fpj720 said...

Yes, they are weak, the textures of the front feels like a hologram card ....

ja133 said...

Of Corsica and is expected to be weak! Remove the card and children to discuss with you, call 911th This applies to every state. As for me, all states have holograms on the license. You are not ID if they are wrong, and call the police if theres anything suspicious.

Post a Comment