Saturday, February 20, 2010

Protein In Urine At 38 Weeks 38 Weeks Pregnant, Found Protein In My Urine But Blood Pressure Is Normal...?

38 weeks pregnant, found protein in my urine but blood pressure is normal...? - protein in urine at 38 weeks

So, I'm 38 weeks pregnant, I have some of these proteins and urine glucose sticks and tried it myself and just found out that my urine has a bit of protein in itself. It makes sense, b / c every time I go is my pee look yellowish green. My blood pressure is a good 90/60 and I have no swelling. I think I may have a urinary tract infection b / c I feel obliged to urinate every hour (the child seriously challenged all his weight on the bladder making it difficult to escape, if I to go there all the time). I had a very healthy pregnancy with no complications in general .... What is fever?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call your doctor. Got one?
I think it would be testing during physician visits should be every 1-2 weeks?
Please go to the local hospital and a doctor. Please.
I am sure that everything is okay, but getting better, just to extract your own peace of mind, otherwise he would not ask here =)

Post a Comment