Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Trying To Conceive And Cervical Ectropion Trying To Conceive Question About Cervical Mucus?

Trying to conceive question about cervical mucus? - trying to conceive and cervical ectropion

My husband and I have tried to think for several months now. We have just bought preseed and bands of ovulation. Im not sure when ovulation, because sometimes my days are not everywhere and usually in the 28th It is approximately 14 days for me and yesterday I had clear mucus and slippery .. (TMI sorry), but not very elastic. Today I did not really. Could have ovulation? The tapes were hard to read for me. Sometimes I am and theres a series of light and then .. a little dark, but so far darker than the test track. Im so frustrated. and please do not tell me stop thinking. I know that's probably when it will happen, but it's hard not to think about.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not tell me how old you are. Some women (especially in the butt) did not receive the CM of protein and elastic. Some are only water-slide (which it seems you've had). Aqueous is so fertile, so I said yesterday, Baby Hope. If you do not .... dancing baby now, woman! ;)

It is also used as the ovulation strips brand? I had good results with Clearblue Easy Digital, but expensive. I had very poor response to the brand. I have never gone well for me, although I know that I ovulate.

He does not think that you stop thinking .... because it is very difficult not to think. A few months ago I said I would try to stop, but I have my BBT Tracing for over 3 years, it has been difficult, beyond what was thought the day of my cycle .... and I realized I cm get slippery, so I .... bd want, I know how hard it is unthinkable. Good luck to you!

Post a Comment