Friday, January 8, 2010

Deck And Dock Do I Only Need An AUX Cable To Play Music From My Cassette Deck To My Speakers?

Do I only need an AUX cable to play music from my cassette deck to my speakers? - deck and dock

I have this docking station, only the AUX-input and asked me if I could be the AUX cable from my VCR connector on my docking station for listening to music. I tried this already and have not heard, but I noticed that the speakers were. Are there any other necessary cables and AV cables I need for this work?

1 comments:

TitoBob said...

This should have worked, if you are the "Game" of the tape deck connected to "aux input" into the docking station. You do not need any other cables. Could it be that the AUX "" The connection is a bridge, the entrance, no exit?

Post a Comment