Monday, January 18, 2010

Antique Butter Dish I Have Granite Counter Tops And Would Like To Know If It's Safe To Leave My 2 Marble Cutting Boards On Top?

I have granite counter tops and would like to know if it's safe to leave my 2 marble cutting boards on top? - antique butter dish

I use the marble cutting boards occasionally, but I lay it on the counter to show some types of salt, butter dish antique marble vases with fresh damage herbs.Will contact with the surface of my counter? I can under clean once a week and let the surface dry before putting them on the counter, I also dry all surfaces.
Thanks in advance ...

6 comments:

AUBURN said...

No, it should be a problem. But if you can damage the surface of the disk set in granite fear a sticky feeling on the floor made of marble cutting boards to super sure that no damage to the granite.

While not trying to cut the boards cut marble, but quickly grow dull your knives. I like the idea of seeing them at the antique butter dish, and so on. Panels made of marble cutting are also an excellent way to cheese and wine in a feast of cheese to serve.

Use your marbles to the use of puff? This is the classic way to get the dough, fresh pastries, while working with him.

Enjoy your beautiful kitchen, I'm jealous!

Heretopl... said...

The marble is at time zero. I recommend silicone under the tabs to lug around unnecessary. Not even marketed the chips (or useful if you want) in the corners, as this would create a hole in the center and increase the risk that your cutting board in the middle.

KozyNook said...

Your investment in Granite is too valuable to give a chance. Have you thought about a rug or a towel under the coordination of cutting boards? The idea of using felt discs should work fine, but can leave rubber or silicone, from time to time to remove ugly, hard-to markers.

discover... said...

You may be new in the fight against time.
You can feel points to the bottom and are made of rubber to be. A hardware store or maybe a good bed and bath, as described above.

Duckie said...

Marble scratches the bare granite. You probably want to ensure that they enjoy the protection, felt or silicone circles on the bottom.

styrckt said...

Sorry, but a cutting board made of marble is an idea brainstorming terrable hell happened!

Post a Comment