Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ladybug Thank You Notes How Do You Raise/reproduce Ladybugs?

How do you raise/reproduce ladybugs? - ladybug thank you notes

Two years ago my brother died 18 years old. My mother, my sister and me, all facing each other on the ladybugs, which seems to surround us in this sad time. So, now, ladybug, and a spiritual symbol for the love of all for my brother. I did raise the idea of ladybirds (if possible) and then let them fly all, either on his birthday every year or every anniversary of his death. Can someone tell me how to raise ladybugs too? How do they live? What do they eat? What kind of tank or container in which you live? What should the temperature in your environment? I want 5 or 10, and they sat down together and just hope that I caught at least one of both sexes? What are my chances to be able to bring about ladybugs? Thank you for your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment